Allen Lodge, and many of the Allen Lodge Brothers and their wives perform many Charitable Activities and Good Works in the
Community every year. Just some of these activities include:
* Providing Scholarships to both Allen and Lovejoy Graduating High School
* Supporting Allen Elementary Schools through the "Fantastic Teeth Club"
* Supporting Allen Elementary Schools through the "Take Time to Read" Program.
* Supporting the Allen Community by sponsoring several "Gift of Life" Blood Drives every year.
* Supporting the Allen Community by through the "Keep Allen Beautiful" Trash Pick-Up Program.
* Recognizing a non-Mason who has distinguished themselves in their service to the Community
by presenting a "Community Builder Award".
* Recognizing a non-Mason Educator who has distinguished themselves in their service to
Educational Activities by presenting a "Lamar Award".
* Supporting the Scottish Rite Hospital for Children and Shrine Hospitals by making
donations and helping to refer potential patients.
We ask Lodge members to complete and turn in our
Charitable Activities Form
when they perform Charitable
Activities and Good Works in the Allen Community. Those activities that would be those that they do not use as Income Tax
Deductions. For example, when volunteering, we ask the Brother to wear something with a Square & Compass which
identifies them as a Mason.
This year we gave back almost $ 13,000 in Charitable
Activities and Good Works!